The Chalet Camarine has a bright and modern feel throughout. Built in traditional style, this freestanding chalet sits just above Chalets Camelia and Victoria in this popular part of Méribel - just outside the bustling village but within 10 minutes' walking distance of the centre.
- Sleeps: 10-13 people (5 rooms)
- Apres ski bars: 4-5 min walk (200m)
- Resort Centre: 10 min walk
- Ski slopes: 5 mins by bus
- Free bus stop: Outside
- Comfy lounge & open fire
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Europe's 2nd largest ski area: 600kms+
- Snow sure glacier skiing
- Excellent quality of ski slopes
- Great for beginner to expert
- Great for families
- Excellent shopping & après ski
- Your Accommodation
- Flights & Transfers (2hr 10min)
- Chalet hosts to look after you
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3-course evening meals
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
About Chalet Camarine
The Chalet Camarine has had a recent refurbishment and enjoys a modern and bright feel with spectacular views of the mountains and ski slopes heading down from Roc de Fer in the distance.
The Camarine is an ideal chalet for couples or groups to share. You’ll enjoy cosy evenings in front of a roaring log fire with a slice of apres-ski cake before our excellent three course dinners.
Add to this, a stunning mountain view and the atmosphere is pretty hard to beat.
Chalet Camarine offers an airy lounge with a welcoming log fire (perfect for afternoon tea, coffee and cake!), and a dining room with valley views. There are 5 bedrooms, ranging from twin to quad.
- Room 1: Twin with bath/wc
- Room 2: Triple (sleeps 2-3) with bath/wc
- Room 3: Twin with shower/wc/balcnoy
- Room 4: Twin with bath/wc/balcony
- Room 5: Quad room (sleeps 2-4) with bath/wc, under eaves