New Year Short Ski Breaks
The festive atmosphere in a ski resort at New Year is a hard one to beat! Spend New Years’ day skiing fresh snowy pistes before retreating to the warmth of your catered chalet or hotel for celebratory treats, hot wine and scrummy food. Then out on the town for festivities, fireworks and late-night celebrations. Or, choose to get a (reasonably) early night and be rewarded with a crowd-free mountain and ski slopes all to yourself for some epic skiing and boarding on New Years’ day.
At a glance
- A fast and efficient airport meet and greet
- A direct transfer to the door of your chalet or hotel
- Ski slopes open as usual - all day - on New Year's day
- Lift passes delivered straight to you, on arrival
- Discounts on ski and board hire (if you pre-book)
- Our 'On the Snow' service will get you on the snow faster
- Bubbly, mulled wine and mince pies on New Year’s day
- Christmas trees and decorated chalets and hotels
- Theme nights and festive après ski shenanigans are guaranteed!
- A special celebratory breakfast on New Year's day
- A celebratory dinner with canapés, aperitifs,crackers and all the trimmings
- Free flowing wine with dinner (chalets and chalet-hotels)
- Specially discounted wine lists in hotels
Celebrate New Year with us
We love to serve festive treats at New Year and join our guests, friends and family in a fun-filled celebration. Our chalets and hotels are decorated to the nines with christmas trees. Mince-pies, mulled wine and bubbly are just some of the things we like to serve before our fantastic gala menu for dinner, with crackers and all the trimmings.
Start your day early (or slightly later, it’s up to you) and enjoy a hearty cooked breakfast to set you up for a full day’s skiing - the slopes are open all day from 9 to 5 (as usual) on New Year’s day. Then return back to base at the end of an epic day’s skiing or boarding to a crackling log fire and an evening of celebration.
Great to be skiing on New Years’ Day!
What better way is there to start the New Year than to ski and board on fresh snow and empty pistes? The full ski area and all lifts are open as normal on New Years’ day, and we think there’s nothing much better than to hurtle along crowd-free pistes if you’re up for it; or to simply enjoy a lazy day’s skiing and a long lunch.
Our New Year ski deals are not as pricey as you may think, especially if you book early. Try to be flexible with your flight times or airports and most importantly book up as soon as you can. Prices only go up the longer you leave it.