Christmas short ski breaks
Try a short ski break at Christmas, or just before Christmas and enjoy a festive atmosphere with a warm welcome in all our beautifully decorated ski chalets and hotels. Christmas is a great time for skiing on the first snow of the season, and even better when enjoyed with like-minded skiers and boarders in our friendly chalets and hotels
A White Christmas with us
We love celebrating Christmas, and it’s especially enjoyable when you can spend it on the snow and come home to a roaring log fire, mince pies and a gala Christmas dinner with all the trimmings in our iGO Exclusive catered chalets and hotels. Start the day with a hearty breakfast, and enjoy a full day’s skiing - the slopes are open all day from 9 to 5 (as usual) on Christmas day - before returning home for mulled wine and a bubbly reception. Enjoy a fantastic gala menu for your Christmas dinner, with crackers and all the trimmings.
At a glance
- A fast and efficient airport meet and greet
- A direct transfer to the door of your chalet or hotel
- Ski slopes open as usual - all day - on Christmas day
- Lift passes delivered straight to you, on arrival
- Discounts on ski and board hire (if you pre-book)
- Our 'On the Snow' service will get you on the snow faster
- Bubbly, mulled wine and mince pies on New Year’s day
- Christmas trees and decorated chalets and hotels
- Theme nights and festive après ski shenanigans are guaranteed!
- A special celebratory breakfast on Christmas day
- A celebratory dinner with canapés, aperitifs,crackers and all the trimmings.
- Free flowing wine with dinner (chalets and chalet-hotels)
- Specially discounted wine lists in hotels
A break with the kids
Our Christmas ski weekends are ideal for families who can’t getaway for the whole week. Our guests love our festive hotels, decorated to the nines with Christmas trees, tinsel and lights. There’s always lots of other families and children in our chalets and hotels, enjoying resort activities like carol singing, tobogganing, Santa parades and family festivities to make it a memorable Christmas for all ages.
Skiing on Christmas Day
If you’re a keen skier, then skiing at Christmas is a hard one to beat. The full area is open as usual on Christmas Day and conditions often provide fresh snow and crowd-free slopes as many people enjoy a lazy day’s skiing. So, enjoy some of the best skiing and boarding that we know of; and enjoy a snow-filled day before the fun and festivities of the evening commence.