MIDWEEK SKI BREAKS
TRY A SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY BREAK IN THE ALPS
Our popular mid-week ski breaks start on a Sunday (early doors!) and return on a Wednesday evening. They use off-peak flying and so we can keep the cost down. Same great chalet, same great service, same amount of skiing – for a snip of the price of a traditional ski weekend.
Starting at only £305…with flights!
Our ‘Mid-week’ weekends are in high demand, because they start at only £305 in early January (or late March) for a hotel with flights, catering and airport transfers! You can often be in resort by Sunday lunchtime for a half day skiing, before enjoying a delicious 3 course dinner and getting excited about three more (full) days of mountain-fun!
The best resorts
We only use the best ski resorts in the French Alps for our Midweek breaks and those which are closest to the airport; like Morzine, Courchevel - La Tania, Chamonix and Meribel. Our aim is to minimise traveling and to maximise your time skiing!
- A 3-night ski break with 3.5 (full) days of skiing*
- From only £305 for Hotel, Flights, Transfers & Catering
- Try Sunday to Thursday and get the 4th night FREE! (Phone-in only)
- Efficient transfers: UK to resort in 3 to 4 hours
- We bring your lift pass to you on arrival, if you book them with us
- We’ll give you super discounts on ski & board hire Our 'On the Snow' service in resort will get you on the snow faster! Reserve your weekend with a £150 deposit whilst availability lasts
*Under normal travel conditions, and unless you choose to fly out later!
A guide itinerary
Our flights normally depart London, Bristol and Northern airports at around 7am on a Sunday morning, so we can you get to resort before lunchtime for a few hours skiing on Sunday afternoon. Your flight back is normally a Wednesday (or Thursday) evening, so you get the most of your last day on the mountain.
Midweek ski breaks are exceptional value and there’s no loss of quality. They are cheap because they use off peak flying, and they’re popular because they are up to 50% cheaper than our more traditional ski weekend and use the same great chalets and hotels. All itineraries work under normal conditions, with no travel delays
Sunday - Arrival
Guide itinerary for a Sunday to Wednesday midweek break to Morzine or Chamonix Add 1 hour for Meribel, Courchevel and 1.5hrs for La Plagne.