Please use your 'My Holiday' to check your holiday details, pay balances and book extras.
Enter your details to retrieve your booking.
Over 12 years old
2 to 12 years old
0 to 23 months old
Our Sunday to Wednesday ‘midweek’ ski breaks will give you the best value short break in some of Europe's finest resorts. They start on a Sunday morning (so you can be on the snow around lunchtime) and they return on a Wednesday evening. They allow you to book off-peak flights so you can really keep the cost down and we’ll take care of the transfer from Geneva and take you to the door of our Morzine iGO exclusive hotels.
The same great hotel and service for a snip of the price of a conventional weekend break.
You will find plenty of inexpensive flights that depart London, Bristol and Northern airports at around 7am on a Sunday morning. These flights will enable you to pick up our free transfer (if applicable) and you’ll arrive at the resort around lunchtime and be able to grab a few hours skiing on Sunday afternoon. Our guests normally book their return flights on a Wednesday evening so you can catch our scheduled transfer and make the most of your last day on the mountain.
Sunday - Arrival
Guide itinerary for a typical Sunday to Wednesday midweek break to Morzine or Chamonix
· 07:30 Flight Departs UK, arrives Geneva 09.45 (local time)
· 11.30 Our complimentary transfers depart Geneva
· 13:00 Transfer arrives in resort
· 13.00 Pre-booked lift passes at hotel reception when you arrive
· 13.30-14.30 Get on the mountain!
· 17:00 Ski lifts close
· 17:00 Afternoon tea & cakes
· 19:00 Dinner at 7 or 8pm
Monday and Tuesday
· 07:30 Breakfast each day
· 09:00 Lifts open and ski/board lessons start
· 17:30 Return from skiing. Afternoon tea & cakes
· 19:00 Dinner at 7 or 8pm (as applic)
· 07:30 Breakfast
· 17:00 Ski all day and enjoy afternoon tea & cakes.
· 17:30 Approx time that our transfer leaves resort for a 7pm arrival in Geneva
View our brochures online or have them delivered to your door.
Booking for a group of more than 6 people, get a quote and SAVE.
The time that you spend out skiing is likely to be something that makes you feel wonderful, but it isn’t
Driving to France can offer freedom and flexibility, the ability to take lots of luggage, and the holiday starts as soon as you leave home.
Organising a corporate weekend can be hard work, as it involves a lot of planning to get it just right.