Your privacy is important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 ("data protection laws"). You confirm that you will only enter information about yourself and those in your party and that such information is true.
Data Protection Privacy Statement
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we, iGOSKi are a data controller. In order to process your booking, brochure and dossier requests, provide your holidays and to help us provide you with a more personal service, we need to collect certain personal details from you. These details will include, where applicable, the names and contact details of party members, credit/ debit card or other payment details.
We store and use your personal details for future marketing purposes (for example, sending you a brochure or details of new features special offers which we think may be of interest to you, including by email).
All details you give us in connection with your booking (including those relating to any disability or medical condition or your religious beliefs) will be kept by us but we will use only names and contact details for marketing purposes (unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so). We respect our customers' privacy and do not sell, rent, trade or give away any of your personal information for any purpose.
Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us as set out above unless you agree otherwise. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect this information.
You are generally entitled to ask us (by letter or e-mail) what details of yours are being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom they may be or have been disclosed. We will charge a fee to respond to such a request. We promise to respond to your request within 40 days of receiving your written request and fee. In certain limited circumstances we are entitled to refuse your request. If you believe that any of your personal details which we are processing are inaccurate or incorrect please contact us immediately.
As our privacy statement may change due to developments in the law, we would encourage you to reread our privacy statement from time to time so that you are aware of any changes in how we gather and use personal information.
Security To Protect Your Information
When you book your holiday online, we use the latest secure server software (SSL) which encrypts your credit card details and booking confirmation information before it is sent. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
iGOSKI Ltd strives to protect its users' personal information and privacy; we do not guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk. You acknowledge that you are aware of security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet environment.
This website uses session cookies to store information about the session – these cookies are required in order for the website to work
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer when you access our site. The cookies used on our site are anonymous and contain no personal information (such as name and address) or credit card
details, but do identify your computer so that you can navigate our site more easily and our website can remember your preferences.
Cookies are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or via your computer.
For more information regarding deleting and controlling cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org
Our cookies policy
Our cookies identify your computer so that:
• You do not have to give the same information several times during one task.
• The website recognises that you have entered your username and password and you therefore do not have to input this information for every web page requested.
• We can measure the number of users utilising specific services, so they can be made easier to use and we can ensure there is enough capacity to keep them fast.
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can continue to use the site but only to browse. You can turn off cookie settings, please refer to our managing cookies section for instructions.
In addition, we do use some third party advertising cookies which allow us to display products similar to what you appear to be interested in. If you would prefer to opt-out of this, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
To enable cookies
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCsGoogle Chrome
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Click the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
3. Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Then select the Privacy icon
3. Click on Cookies, then select 'allow sites to set cookies'
Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Security', check the option that says 'Block third-party and advertising cookies'
3. Click 'Save'
How to check cookies are enabled for MacsMicrosoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and select 'Preferences' options
2. Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
3. Select the 'Never Ask' option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Security' then 'Accept cookies'
3. Select the 'Only from site you navigate to'
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
2. Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select 'Accept cookies' option
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files.