IgoSki logo

Do you need help arranging your holiday?

Phone icon
Call one of our experts on 02039498383
Phone icon
Make An Enquiry
Complete our online form
Search
Where are you going?
How long are you going for?
Choose Your Departure Date
Departure Airport
Adults

Over 12 years old

Children

2 to 12 years old

Infants

0 to 23 months old

SKI & BOARD HIRE

We always advise pre-booking ski & board hire prior to departure to guarantee our best prices and to get to the slopes faster on arrival.

 

Chamonix Ski & Board Hire

Morzine Ski & Board Hire

La Plagne Ski & Board Hire

Méribel Ski & Board Hire

Tignes & Val d'Isère Board Hire

 

 

WHY BOOK WITH US?

We only work with the best shops in town, most convenient to our chalets; so your kit will be properly set up and suited to your skiing or riding and you can make as many changes as you like. 

Be aware that if renting your own - then you could be traipsing all over the resort to find your shop. 

  • For our PRICE MATCH guarantee (above)
  • The cheapest available... from the best suppliers
  • The most conveniently located shops 
  • We can often fast-track your fitting to get you on the slopes quicker!
  • We’ll help you make changes to kit during your week.
  • We’ll use our influence to make sure you get the best service!

HOW TO PRE-BOOK

Make sure you add ski & board hire onto your booking prior to departure. We cannot guarantee that the same offer will be available in resort. In other words, it is always cheaper to pre-book!

Call us on 020 3603 3176 or e-mail your requirements.

PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE

We at iGO SKI have always offered a Price Match Guarantee on our pre-booked ski and board hire!  Put simply, this means that if you find the same quality equipment for less elsewhere - then we will not only match the price - we will beat it too. You just need to show us proof of such a quote and this Guarantee is only available to pre-bookings made from the UK before departure and cannot be retrospectively applied if you’ve already booked.

Ski Hire & Board Hire

From £39.90 for a weekend

Economy skis are the best value in resort, and great skis for beginners right through to progressive intermediates. If you want a slicker looking ski or board then try our Discovery models. They’re still fine for beginners and will suit all skiers up to high intermediate (8-12weeks)

If you aspire to carving the pistes (10-12 weeks +) and you can handle yourself well on the mountain, then a Performance ski is best for you!

WHICH GRADE OF EQUIPMENT FOR ME?

Please use the following guide to help work out which is the best grade of equipment for you r abilities. We recommend using this guide. Performance skis for a beginner will not help you learn faster and can make it hard on intermediates. If you don’;t like your chosen ski or board - you can always change your kit or upgrade in resort, on arrival.

SKI & BOARD EQUIPMENT

Economy Skis & Boards Beginner to Intermediates (0-6 weeks experience)
Discovery Skis & Boards Intermediates (6-12 weeks experience)
Performance Skis & Boards Advanced (12+ weeks experience)

Snowboards are only offered in two grades - Discovery and Performance.

OUR QUALITY ASSURANCE

Our suppliers only use a high quality of skis and boards which are 70% new stock at the start of every season. The other 30% is either 1 or 2 seasons old, but exceptionally well maintained and serviced every week.

They will also provide kit changes and alterations throughout the week, if necessary, and a professional fitting service that ensures you are not skiing on low grade or unsuitable gear, which can hinder your progress.

We will make sure that you get treated well and do not get any illegitimate credit card swipes for damages to kit. Please understand that we cannot help you with skis or equipment if you book independently or use non-endorsed suppliers.

Need help arranging your holiday?

Request a Brochure

IgoSki Elements Brochure

View our brochures online or have them delivered to your door.

View Brochures

Groups of 6+ SAVE £££'s

Booking for a group of more than 6 people, get a quote and SAVE.

Recent Blog News

A Perfect Corporate Weekend

Organising a corporate weekend can be hard work, as it involves a lot of planning to get it just right.

Read More

Ski Bloggers Favourite Ski Blogs

Taking a break from the chaos of life probably sounds very enticing, especially when you’re thinking about going to an entirely different destination. How does a ski weekend sound?

Read More

This site uses cookies

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our Website
Cookie and Privacy Policyinformation