Hotel Les Dents BlanchesMorzine
Welcome to the ‘DB’ as its affectionately known by our guests. It offers bright and spacious bedrooms, sunny alpine views and an outdoor hot tub with a very central location - in Morzine’s Golden Triangle - which is close to the bars and only 5 mins walk to the Super Morzine cable car... We know you’ll like it here.
- Sleeps 40: 18-ensuite rooms
- Morzine centre
- Shops & bars: 200m
- Ski lifts: 5-10 min walk
- Free bus stop outside
- Comfy lounge and games (Wi-Fi)
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Europe's largest ski area: 650 kms
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Flights & Transfers (1hr 10min)
- Chalet hosts to look after you
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3-course evening meals
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
The Hotel Les Dents Blanches is a bright and spacious hotel with a warm atmosphere and a great location!
A friendly, welcoming and comfy lounge is available for guests to relax after a day skiing in the superb Portes du Soleil area.
For those looking to wind down in style, the outside hot tub is the best way to revitalise the muscles.
Expect Wi-Fi and a TV-DVD area with board games in the lounge.
The dining room serves a hearty breakfast, whilst providing beautiful views of the Pleney slopes and mountains
The Les Dents Blanches has 18 ensuite rooms, most with balconies and beautiful mountain views.