A handsome Morzine chalet which is just a few minutes from the Super Morzine gondola lifts for direct access to the huge Portes du Soleil ski area. Catch the free bus which stops outside and it’ll whisk you to the action in minutes. The Flo is a modern chalet with premium facilities designed to give you a perfectly relaxing holiday. Soak away in the hot tub which bubbles on the sun deck, or enjoy the chalets’ steam room for soothing weary ski-legs. We think you’ll like it here.
- Sleeps: 26-32 guests
- Ski lifts: 1 mile (5 min by bus)
- Shops & bars: 800m (4-5 min by bus)
- Shops & bars: 10-15 min walk
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Spacious bedrooms (13 ensuites)
- Hot tub & steam room
- Games room & lounge (Wi-Fi)
- Europe's largest ski area: 650 kms
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Flights & Transfers (1hr 10min)
- Chalet hosts to look after you
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- 3-course evening meals
- Free-flowing wine with dinner
- Our ‘On the Snow' service
The Chalet Flo
Chalet Flo is a bright and modern ski chalet in a nice, sunny part of town. We like it because its well connected to the centre for when you want some action (via the free resort bus) yet it’s in a quieter neighbourhood for when you want to rest. We also love the hot tub and steam room (who wouldn’t?) and its spacious and modern bedrooms with their sunny aspect balconies (and terraces) which soak up the sun all day long.
After you’ve had your fill of Vit D, enjoy some afternoon tea with freshly made cakes before our hosts tempt you upstairs with a delicious 3 course meal and free flowing wine for dinner.
Bedrooms...take your pick
If you’re a group booker of 6+, you may be able to get free spaces by taking triple and/or quad bedrooms. Most rooms have balconies with panoramic mountain views, the perfect spot for relaxing and enjoying the sun. Each one is light and bright with an en-suite bathroom as standard.
Two rooms have a mezzanine with two additional beds upstairs and are ideal for families with older children age 6-7+. The staircase is quite steep so we think they suit kids age 7+. Rooms 3 and 4 have an interconnecting door, so they are ideal for family and friends.Almost all the bedrooms have balconies with panoramic mountain views, the perfect spot for relaxing and enjoying the sun. Each one is furnished in a light and bright alpine style with an en-suite bathroom as standard.
- Twin/Double rooms with en-suite shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- Triple en-suite rooms with shower or bath, WC, Balcony
- 2x Twin/Double interconnecting bedrooms - with 2 bathrooms. (Rooms 3 & 4)
- 2x Twin/Double family en-suite bedrooms - each with mezzanine with 2 additional single beds, for 6-7yrs+. (Rooms 11 & 12)