A newly built luxury 8 bed chalet in a spectacularly elevated location with an elegantly styled interior, hot tub and incredible views.
- Sleeps: 8 (4 rooms)
- Slopes & lifts: 5 min bus
- Shops & bars: 850m
- Free bus stop: Outside chalet
- Hot tub
- Boot warmers
- Incredible views
- Europe's largest ski area: 650kms
- Night skiing - flood lit slopes
- Suits beginners to advanced
- Excellent nightlife & shops
- Flights & Transfers (1 hour)
- Chalet Host & Rep Service
- Bubbly Reception
- Breakfast each day
- Afternoon tea & cakes
- Aperitifs and canapés
- 5 course evening meals (6 nights)
- Superior wines with dinner
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Our ‘On the Snow’ service
About the Chalet
Chalet Austin is as stylish an alpine retreat as they come! As one of our very own chalets, we offer our superior Premium Plus service and of course we get to name it! And the origin of it's name?... It originally derived from a classic British motor car we love... the Healey.
This brand new chalet has been built from the ground up over the last year into a luxury property with an elegantly styled interior, Italian designer bathrooms and huge floor to ceiling windows which capture one of the finest panoramic views in Morzine from its elevated position.
The Austin is a very special chalet for eight, offering four bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. Expect a beautiful dining room and lounge with some very unique furnishings made locally in Morzine, alongside stunning views that look out over the valley and up into the mountains of Avoriaz.
- Bedroom 1: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (valley view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 2: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (valley view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 3: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, en-suite. Smaller windows (forest view), en-suite.
- Bedroom 4: Two singles can zip-n-lock into double bed, large windows (forest view), en-suite.