- Economy Chalet
- Sleeps: 15 people (8 rooms)
- Rond Point shops/bars: 2 min walk
- Almost ski-to-door
- Ski slopes: 50m (1 min walk)
- Ski lifts: 150m (2 min walk)
- Shuttle bus stop: 100m
- Lounge-dining room
- Ski & boot room
- Europe's 2nd largest ski area: 600kms+
- Snow sure & glacier skiing
- Excellent quality of ski slopes
- Great for beginner to expert
- Great for families
- Excellent shopping & après ski
- Airport transfer: 2Hr 30m
- Chalet Accommodation
- Return Flights
- afternoon tea and cakes
- 3 course evening meals with wine. Chalet Hosts
- Bed Linen
Chalet Martine is a traditional alpine property offering skiing virtually to and from the door which is a rarity in Meribel!
This welcoming ski chalet is also close to the excellent Rond Point après ski and slope side bars. The chalet offers a good standard of accommodation with a log fire in the dining room and the sitting room.
Expect sunny south-facing terraces with magnificent mountain views.
The ski slopes of the Rond Point are about 50 metres away from the chalet which gives immediate access to the central Chaudanne area for ski school and route-one access to the very best 3 Valleys skiing including links to Courchevel and the excellent ski domain of La Tania.
Almost all levels of skier can ski right from the chalet, but complete beginners may need to take the free shuttle bus for the first few days which stops very close to the chalet for the short ride to the Chaudanne for the ski school meeting point.
The Chalet enjoys a peaceful location but is still only a stone's throw from the excellent Rond Point après ski bars, ski shops and supermarket whch are approx 2-3 mins walk away.