From the outside, the Excelsior Chamonix Hotel & Spa exudes traditional charm, which is complemented inside with modern decor. Stylish wooden furniture and warm colours provide a large dose of comfort, without forgetting the alpine atmosphere. The outdoor pool, terrace and restaurant have one thing in common: a memorable mountain view.
- Hot Tub
- Close to slopes
- Good for après ski
- Big ski area
- Best for early or late season
- Less than 2-hour transfer
- Best for charm
- Best for leisure activities
- Green resort
- Hotel Accommodation
- Return Flights
- Catering: breakfast and 3-course evening meal
- Bed Linen
The Hotel Excelsior is a traditional, yet stylish hotel with great facilities. It boasts a fantastic spa with sauna, steam room, beauty treatments and massages and jacuzzi. It is located in the picturesque hamlet of Les Tines, close to Chamonix and half way between the fantastic ski areas of Les Grands Montets and Flégère.
The hotel runs its own shuttle service to and from the lifts for easy access onto the slopes. There are also excellent train and bus links to Chamonix (4km) and Argentiere (2 km) from Les Tines.
The stylishly decorated twin or double bedrooms have bath, satellite TV with English channels, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer and minibar. Superior rooms with a balcony and family rooms sleeping up to four are also available.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, toiletries, towels, bed linen, telephone, desk, WiFi, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer and mini bar.
- Double Room Classic - Indulge yourself in a classic room where its unique decor, a blend of woodwork, red and grey, offers a warm, comforting atmosphere.
- Double Room Superior with Balcony - Let yourself be tempted by a superior room with a balcony. From there, nestled in peace and comfort, you can enjoy the magical sight of the awakening forest.
- Double Room Superior with View - Indulge yourself in a superior room with views of Mont Blanc and enjoy a breathtaking panorama over the entire chain of the highest peak in Europe.
- Double Room Deluxe with View - Let yourself be tempted by a deluxe room with a terrace or balcony providing the most beautiful views of Mont Blanc. Tastefully decorated and arranged, this room is a cosy nest where you can relax comfortably.
- Family Room - For a stay with your family, this spacious, cosy cocoon is simply perfect. There is a separate master bedroom with a double bed and an area for children with a sofa bed.
- Suite - The Excelsior Suite is perfect whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or the luxury of space. Bright and roomy, its large balcony opens onto an exceptional panorama that takes in Mont Blanc.