Free Amendments &
It is important to us that you are completely confident in booking your ski holiday. Remember that we are fully bonded and if we have to cancel your holiday due to Covid you will always get your money back.
Furthermore, if you have symptoms of Covid, or have been asked to self-isolate, or your local area goes into lockdown, then you can amend your holiday for free*, up until 7 days before departure.
In addition, should you wish to amend your holiday for just a ‘disinclination to travel’, then you can do so - for free* - up to 42 days before departure.
Many of our guests are wanting to make use of our November early bird offers, yet have the confidence they can amend their holiday or rebook if need be. So, we have developed our Free Amendments policy, which will be offered to all bookings - to give you the peace of mind to book before prices go up!
How our policy works:
- If you have symptoms of Covid, or have been asked to self-isolate, or your local area goes into lockdown - then you can amend your dates / destination or rebook for free*, between 7 and 14 days before departure.
- If you have a simple ‘disinclination to travel’, then we will also allow you to amend your dates / destination, or rebook for free* up until 42 days before departure.
- For example: if you have booked a holiday for January 20th, you have until December 9th to amend your departure date or destination, for free.
- There will be no amendment fee to change the dates or destination of your holiday accommodation/services, catering services, ski extras (like lift pass) and transfers.
- If you are flying scheduled airlines (like Easyjet) an amendment fee may apply to the flight itself, in order to change your flights.
- If you choose to change dates and your new holiday is a higher cost you will pay the difference, if it is a lower cost then we will refund the difference.
- This policy will automatically be added to your booking, so you don't need to do anything more than reserve your holiday with us.
Our Cancellation Policy:
100% Refund Guarantee
If the FCDO travel advice changes within 7 days prior to departure and/or we cannot operate your holiday due to Covid-19 restrictions, we guarantee a full cash refund of your holiday, back to your bank account within 7 to 14 days.
How the policy works:
- If the FCDO travel advice changes within 7 days prior to departure or we have to cancel your holiday due to Covid-19, you will get a 100% refund on all monies paid to Alpine Elements (iGOSKI) for your flights, accommodation and services, transfers, catering, and any ski extras bought through us (like lift pass/ski hire).
- This applies to all bookings - to all of our chalets and hotel accommodations, made at any time.
- Even if you have rebooked using a Refund Credit Note, you will not receive another Credit Note. You will receive a full cash refund to your bank account within 14 days.
- Refunds which will be paid back to your group leader’s bank account within 7 to 14 days of receiving your notification to cancel. Notice can be sent by email email@example.com
Terms for Free Amendments
You can make changes for free within 7 and 14 days before departure, if:
- You have an inability to travel due to symptoms of Covid-19*
- If you need for quarantine on your return
- If you are required to take a period of self confinement which interferes with your departure date
- If your local area goes into lockdown and you are prevented from travelling
There will be no amendment fee to change the dates or destination of your holiday accommodation/services, catering services, ski extras (like lift pass) and transfers. If you are flying scheduled airlines (like Easyjet) an amendment fee may apply to the flight itself, in order to change your flights.
If you choose to change dates and your new holiday is a higher cost you will pay the difference, if it is a lower cost then we will refund the difference.
This guarantee is only for customers who book in 2020, to give you peace of mind to book at our early bird prices.
This policy covers the affected person, and not those on the same booking who may be unaffected.
All cancellations and amendments must be made in writing to Alpine Elements / iGO SKi head office (or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
To qualify, all remaining holiday balances must be paid on time, by the due date.
Terms for Refund Guarantee
Our Refund Guarantee is specifically for the Covid-19 situation so we can guarantee a full refund if you are unable to travel due to FCDO advice.
Reasons for cancellation can include:
- Restrictions in travel by the FCDO
- Your destination resort not being open**
Your refund will include:
Refunds for holidays will include a full refund for the holiday flights, accommodation and services, transfers, catering, and ski extras (like lift pass) bought through us.
*You may be asked to provide a doctor’s note to confirm that your symptoms indicate infection of Covid-19. Or proof of confinement such as the track and trace system.
**The destination resort is your main destination resort and does not include neighbouring or ‘connecting’ resorts making up the same ski area.
The content of this page and policy does not seek to change any part of our standard terms and Conditions and if any ambiguity arises, our standard Terms and Conditions will apply