Please use your 'My Holiday' to check your holiday details, pay balances and book extras.
Enter your details to retrieve your booking.
Over 12 years old
2 to 12 years old
0 to 23 months old
Our ‘Midweek’ ski breaks are popular with keen skiers and will have you in resort by Sunday lunchtime for an afternoon’s skiing when you arrive. They depart on a Wednesday evening - so you’ll get 3.5 days skiing for a fraction of the cost of a traditional weekend. You get the same great hotel, the same great service and the same amount of skiing – for a lot less spend!
We only use the best ski resorts in the French Alps for our Midweek breaks and those which are closest to the airport; like Morzine, Chamonix and Méribel. Our aim is to minimise travel and to maximise your ski time!
*Under normal travel conditions, and unless you choose to fly out later!
*Under normal travel conditions, and unless you choose to fly our later!
You will find plenty of inexpensive flights that depart London, Bristol and Northern airports at around 7am on a Sunday morning. These flights will enable you to pick up our free transfer (if applicable) and you’ll arrive at the resort around lunchtime and be able to grab a few hours skiing on Sunday afternoon. Our guests normally book their return flights on a Wednesday evening so you can catch our scheduled transfer and make the most of your last day on the mountain.
Guide itinerary for a typical Sunday to Wednesday midweek break to Morzine or Chamonix
Sunday - Arrival
· 07:30 Flight Departs UK, arrives Geneva 09.45 (local time)
· 11.30 Our complimentary transfers depart Geneva
· 13:00 Transfer arrives in resort.
· 13.00 Pre-booked lift passes at hotel reception when you arrive
· 13.30-14.30 Get on the mountain!
· 17:00 Ski lifts close
· 17:00 Afternoon tea & cakes.
· 19:00 Dinner at 7 or 8pm
Monday and Tuesday
· 07:30 Breakfast each day
· 09:00 Lifts open and ski/board lessons start
· 17:30 Return from skiing. Afternoon tea & cakes
· 19:00 Dinner at 7 or 8pm (as applic)
· 07:30 Breakfast
· 17:00 Ski all day and enjoy afternoon tea & cakes.
· 17:30 Approx time that our transfer leaves resort for a 7pm arrival in Geneva
View our brochures online or have them delivered to your door.
Booking for a group of more than 6 people, get a quote and SAVE.
The time that you spend out skiing is likely to be something that makes you feel wonderful, but it isn’t
Driving to France can offer freedom and flexibility, the ability to take lots of luggage, and the holiday starts as soon as you leave home.
Organising a corporate weekend can be hard work, as it involves a lot of planning to get it just right.