Covid 19 Promise
You can book with confidence with us, this winter
Last updated Dec 2nd
We are waiting earnestly to see whether ski resorts will be open this festive period. When they do, we will be ready to operate our holidays and our portfolio of chalets and hotels will be limited, but our resort teams are really looking forward to getting started this season.
You can trust in us
We have been operating for over 23 years, with thousands of happy guests returning year after year. This means you can count on us to ensure all necessary measures are in place to give you the holiday you deserve, allowing you to have 100% confidence in our enhanced health and safety standards, staff training and operating procedures.
Change your dates for free (up to 14 days)
As part of our Covid-19 promise: If you or any member of your party has problems travelling due to Covid: for example if you have symptoms, or have been asked to self-isolate, or your local area goes into lockdown - then we will gladly change your booking date and / or destination, so long as you give us 14 days notice. If your new date is more expensive, then you’ll just have to pay the higher price. Check with Govt advice on symptoms and please remember that we will need a doctor’s note to confirm your symptoms indicate infection of Covid-19.
If you wish to change your dates then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Guarantee (within 14 days)
If we cannot operate your holiday due to Covid-19 restrictions you can choose another holiday or we will provide a full cash refund to you within 14 days.
Following FCDO advice
We will only travel to destinations that are exempt from ‘all but essential travel’ advice from the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). If the FCDO advice means we cannot operate to your destination then we will contact you to talk through your options. You will always be able to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
We won't take you to destinations where we know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you get there or when you get back home.
Staying Safe on Holiday
The mountains should always remain a place of freedom and relaxation and we’ll always do our very best to ensure your holiday is everything you expect it to be. We may need to make changes to accommodation or facilities to ensure everyone remains safe and where we can, we’ll let you know of these changes in advance.
In our properties, there will be a special focus on mealtime planning, public areas (lounges), use of leisure facilities, activities planning and of course cleaning!
Our staff are rigorously retrained to implement robust new cleaning standards and our hotel will offer the best possible protection against infections during these times.
- Our staff will have comprehensive Covid-hygiene training; and they will all wear facemasks and PPE as necessary. (In line with local guidelines)
- Public areas and high touch points will be disinfected several times a day, with deep cleans on transfer day
- Housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless specifically requested, or approved by the guest.
- Housekeeping will practice deep-cleaning of bedrooms on changeover day, for your arrival.
- A good supply of antibacterial gels throughout our properties.
- Linens, towels are all professionally cleaned at accredited centres by approved Government standards
- Dinner service opening times may be lengthened to maintain distancing rules
- There’s a midweek room clean but you can choose not to have it if you prefer staff don't enter your room.
- Our resort staff will have their temperature checked before every shift.
- Hotel restaurant and lounge planning will limit the number of guests in bars and restaurants by extending service hours. Tables will not be shared by separate bookings and be set 1 to 2 metres apart.